2019. szeptember 9., hétfő

I arrived

I arrived. I arrived to that level of my life where I don't need drama anymore.  I might had a long way to get here, I might left myself to hurt for so many people. I might have built a very high and thick wall around myself and my heart which looks invincible.
This was a long way to be honest to get here. I learn by my own mistakes. Well, I graduated that's 100%. When I made mistakes, I have felt the good still in people. I was there always to help and stand next to everyone. Why? I am just like this. I would not call it naive. Never. Simply I always help and I am there for all whoever needs. What did make like this? When I moved abroad I never forget one sentence from someone: "always help everyone whenever you can, you never know when you will need also". I lived accordingly, unfortunately many people took advantage on this.
I will still keep this but much more carefully and won't expect anything at all. When you do, you will just fall on your face. Today or since a while I am on a certain level where I don't need drama anymore. I don't need tears in my eyes, stubbed knives in my back, excuses in messages, lies to my face. These things made me to build my wall so high and thick. It does not mean if someone would like to come closer to me I do no let anyone or do not give a chance. No. I will, just takes a little bit longer. It is not being double faced. Careful and self respect. All the wounds heal and disappear by the time, and the only thing what I feel right now is just complete. Complete no matter what happens. No matter how hard this way was. I arrived. I am there.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése