2019. július 14., vasárnap

Where life ends

Today I had the chance to visit one of the most famous historical place in the world: Auschwitz. I won't write about the historical background what happened, because we all know that. Everyone needs to visit this place once in a life to realize what life means.

When I entered, the atmosphere has a radiation already: sadness. Pure sadness. All the barracks were designed with the world famous German precision (in and out). Same sizes, same measurements. The whole area is surrounded by electrical chain - link fence. I was just walking and walking among the barracks, studying all the museum information what I got there. I kept constantly thought about those people who were walking towards the unknown and I am walking on the same way where they HAD TO.
The most emotional building was the crematorium for me. The door is a simple wooden door. Behind this simple door there were millions of lives taken. Walking through the actual gas chamber brought all of my emotions to the surface. I cannot even imagine what and how they felt. Closed with many other hundreds of people and wait for the "shower" what they have been told. Carry on with the steps, I reached the crematorium where the bodies were burnt. I seriously have never seen anything like this in my whole life before, or maybe my subconscious did a really good job in my brain. Only two rooms in a building, but if those walls can tell the stories, I might would cry my eyes off. The soot is still on the walls, the whole place just made me think.
Of course I had a visit in barrack 18. This is the building where the story is about the Hungarian Holocaust. There is a corner where millions of glass tiles are on the floor representing the broken house windows, shop windows, and in the middle there was a wreath with the Hungarian colored flag. I literally had to turn away from all the other people not to see my face and (I think) my tears. All the millions of glasses on the floor look like diamonds. All of those diamonds are human lives which were taken. All of those diamonds were unique because there are no two things that are the same.
I was very young when I started to read about Auschwitz. I watched movies, asked a lot about this my dad. This is a must place, I am 100% sure for everybody. I just got to the consequence: nobody asked these people what they want - obviously. There was just a "mind blowing idea" about this, how awesomely we can change the world. Well, it was very profitable for medical science. If I actually think about the morality, let's see. So people's life were sealed from one day to the other one. In this case, I never know what tomorrow brings. Lives were cruelly taken, personal possessions were stolen which were earned by hard work, families were torn. This place just proved me how much love, faith and loyalty mean, and they walk hand in hand. I can talk about siblings, parents, grandparents, whoever. If one died, the other did not want to live anymore - went into the chamber for example. Families or even a completely unknown were supported by each other. I also had a period in my life when "I did not have time" for my family. It changed since a while (I am getting older I guess :D), and this place really opened my eyes: you never know what happens tomorrow. My consequence is this one: no matter what happened, things always can be fixed. There is only one idea or bad influence is enough if we leave ourselves to drag down. No, never. The most important people are always those who wants to give you the most on a positive way and never leave you for a minute even if you go wrong. People, who have real love and honest feelings for you. Never wait to express and realize these things, and tell everything till it's not too late.
Another bucket list place is ticked.... with loads of emotions and thoughts. This was my point of view regarding this, find yours.












Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése